By registering for the 360° assessment tool free trial, or by purchasing one of our subscription services, you agree to the following:
- Email communication from 360-feedback.org.uk as it directly pertains to your use of the product. This includes registration emails and emails generated by the 360° assessment tool itself.
Additional information we collect, store and use about you may include:
- Information about your activity when visiting our website (including your IP address, when and how many times you visit, the pages you view, your download activity and the location you access the website from).
- The contact information of those you invite to complete your assessment.
- The results of your 360° assessment.
How do we use your information?
- To provide you with an accurate 360° assessment report.
- To provide accurate bench-marking against other users.
- To gather feedback from you about how we can improve.
Who do we share your information with?
We do not share or sell your information with any unrelated third party organisation.
However, sometimes we may need to share your information with a trusted, third party subcontractor who is delivering a service on our behalf. Where this is necessary, the third party will enter into a legal contract with us which will require them to keep your information secure and will prevent them from using it for their own marketing purposes.
How do we keep your information safe?
We take appropriate measures to ensure the information you share with us is kept safe and secure. All information is held securely on encrypted devices and secure online platforms that conform with GDPR legislation. SDSA also hold the Cyber Essentials security certificate.
If you have created an account on our website, you are responsible for keeping your password safe. We suggest that you do not share you login details or password with anyone else.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will only keep your information for as long as is reasonable and necessary for the purpose it was collected. Following this all information will be either deleted or destroyed securely or made anonymous. We review all of the information we hold on a yearly basis.
You can ask for your data to be permanently deleted at any time by contacting email@example.com. Deletion will be completed with 72 hours of receiving your request.
What are my rights?
You have the right to:
- Access the information we hold about you at any time.
- Make changes to the information we hold about you if it is inaccurate or out of date.
- Ask us to delete all of the information we hold about you, as long as there is no legal requirement for us to keep it.
- Withdraw consent for us to use your information, if you have previously given consent.
- Object to us using your information for certain purposes (e.g. marketing).
If you would like to exercise any of your rights please contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to 360 Feedback c/o SDSA, Alliance House, 6 Bishop Street, Leicester, LE1 6AF.